Tires! Battlax BT-023 for $213 a set

AJAY

Registered
Hey Folks - At the end of the Shinko tires thread, I posted that I had found the Bridgestone Battlax BT-023 tires for $209.99 a set (+ $2.99 handling), so $213 a set (120/70-17 front and 190/50-17 rear). When I went to order, they had gone up to $257, but I spoke to the sales guy they did a deal at a lower price. To make a long story short, they are now back to the original deal of $213 shipped. I just called Competition Accessories and they refunded the small difference to me.

So if you want a very sweet deal on some great tires, here you go:
Bridgestone Battlax BT-023 Sport Touring Radial Tire Packages

800-543-8208
ext 2007 will get you to the salesman Chris who I've dealt with before (and he works commission)

Disclaimer: No financial relationship with Competition Accessories, but I have been buying from these folks for 25 or so years.

Here are two reviews of the BT-023
MC Tested: Bridgestone Battlax BT-023 - Motorcyclist Magazine

Here's a review from a Pirelli lover who, tah-dah, picks the BT-023 over the Pirelli Angels!
Pirelli Angel ST vs Bridgestone Battlax BT-023

I can vouch for the BT023 being an exceptional tire for everyday riding. I have the 23 rear and 16 front on my busa and draging a knee on these tires is no problem whatsoever. Very stable tire at triple digits as well as longivity.

Keep in mind the 23 is a sport touring tire and it requires a bit more air than a performance tire. 36 psi cold minimum.

$213 shipped to your door is a REAL bargain!

Thank u for the heads up. I have been holding out for a deal on some sport touring tires and this post helps me out....Times are tough, every penny counts :( I currently have the bt21 on front and rear and the front looks worse than the rear. The sides are almost completely down to the cords while the center still has tread??? I mounted them at the same time, they probably have about 10k on them. This a first for me though, wearing out the front before the rear. I dont think I even lean my busa far enough over to spill coffee LOL.

Thank u for the heads up. I have been holding out for a deal on some sport touring tires and this post helps me out....Times are tough, every penny counts :( I currently have the bt21 on front and rear and the front looks worse than the rear. The sides are almost completely down to the cords while the center still has tread??? I mounted them at the same time, they probably have about 10k on them. This a first for me though, wearing out the front before the rear. I dont think I even lean my busa far enough over to spill coffee LOL.

I had the same results from the 21's as well.

I think one or both of the reviews I posted note the deficiencies of the BT-21s and how the 23 s are supposed to fix the problems.

Back