double adjustable levers

I like how they get you with the $42.00 ad, then you find out it is for a not so popular bike.

I like my $45 eBay ones. Exactly the same as pazzo levers and aesthetically nicer and perform better than stock

Those look cool how you can adjust the length also

yeah i looked at the ad also, i don't knowthe manufacturer so I didn't look at em too long. I want aftermarket levers that are a good price AND reliable. not just cheap ones u kno? yeah, i thought 49$ was kinda cheap.

what's the brand of your levers??

China brand :laugh: There is no brand but they are made of the same material as the Pazzo ones.

Clutch Brake Levers Suzuki HAYABUSA GSXR1300 SV1000 S - eBay (item 280525178932 end time Feb-18-11 05:18:51 PST)

cbcnc.jpg

So if I'm looking at this right, they're $50 + shipping for a set vs. Pazzo at $179 ???

Can you please post some pics. At that price I am interested but a little skeptical.???

How long have you had them?

Do you think the color will hold up over time?

The rideitmoto.com levers are $62 for the gen 1 busa, and I think that they add shipping.

The ones RussellJ showed from eBay seller the2wheels looked the same to me. I hope they're good, because I just bought a pair last night.

Where do I think these may fall short of the Pazzo levers? Certainly not the aluminum or even the CNC work. Probably the coatings, the pivot points, and the steel hardware. The coatings look anodized, but it doesn't say. the pivot points indicate brass inserts (that's good), but are they everywhere you need them? The other hardware says "cadmium plated", but how thick, and how long will it last before it starts rusting? My bike sits in a garage, so I'm not so worried, but you certainly would not go wrong buying Pazzos.

I am a fan of ASV levers, their lifetime/unbreakable warranty is LEGIT (you break your levers, send it in and get new ones FREE). Not cheap @ $125 each but worth it IMHO. Plus the adjustability is TOPS!

So if I'm looking at this right, they're $50 + shipping for a set vs. Pazzo at $179 ???

Can you please post some pics. At that price I am interested but a little skeptical.???

How long have you had them?

Do you think the color will hold up over time?

Wont be til this weekend or next week. My busa sits off base at my uncles til i can get a trailer to have both on base but I will certainly post pictures

when it comes to dealing on two wheels and safety (brake and clutch levers included) i would think that should be easy to weed out the cheap stuff. How much is YOUR life WORTH???:poke:

when it comes to dealing on two wheels and safety (brake and clutch levers included) i would think that should be easy to weed out the cheap stuff. How much is YOUR life WORTH???:poke:

Enough to go with 45 dollar levers that are still better than the stockers on the bike :poke:

I dont mean to be forthcoming. I just dont want people spending much more money on things they dont have to. I mean if you want to go for it but for those of us that cant afford it, I just want them to know its out there for them to have nice levers cheaply

I understand that every now and then the cash cow dries up, we all been there, but I would rather trust the factory parts over a cheapo, reproduction part that the only way to get at a low low price, is by cutting corners. trust me I have had my fair share of cheppo parts, just not when its related to what I consider a safety item knowing that my life depends on that.

good lock and maybe this turns out good for all of us, heck after a few months of positive trial by someone else, at that price it will be nice to get 3 or 4 sets just for looks. ( trust me at 180 for pazzos and supporting the local shops I have change my levers 3 times already, my cash cow is drowning on her savila..:laugh::laugh:

I bought a pair of the short levers from China and really like them. They were here in like five days. Fit and finish were nice and function grate. Oh, and a quarter of the price of some of the other brands.
Steve

Im a pazzo fan boy myself But I believe Ben (woodrrow) picked up a set of these. PM him for some more info I think he was happy with them.

Back