Track Prep

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Starting the year out with a new set of shoes...

Dunlop001.jpg

Dang Charlie, that Gixxer is not going to know how to act with all those fancy trimmins!

Good choice on both! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Nice, I just got a new set last week also, And I also got the 190/50 cause it was cheaper this time, But I prefer the 190/55 especially on the 1000, So I guess I will put the 50 on the busa, But i would rather have the 55 on it also LOL, I hate it when I try to save a little money and still aint happy.:laugh:

I bought the Harbor Freight tire changer, but have learned that I would rather pay the 30 bucks a tire to have them changed. I wish I had a tire changer to do them myself. The HF is just too much work.

I bought the Harbor Freight tire changer, but have learned that I would rather pay the 30 bucks a tire to have them changed. I wish I had a tire changer to do them myself. The HF is just too much work.

Try it with my tire a couple times, that'll give ya some perspective :laugh:

I have 2 sets of Q2's... one set for the 1000 and one for the busa! Oh both are 190/55's for the rear's! :whistle:

Great tires! We sell a ton here and have had positive feedback for all different bikes

Back