Dbl Feature

Colon Cancer have you been check out yet?

• Yes

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • No

Votes: 36 59.0%
  • Just dont care

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters

Jdog109socal

Registered
Here are a couple of video's i shot over the past two weeks... Im take a few weeks off now do to my wife being ill. She had colon cancer surgery this morning and is doing very well. :rockout2: Id like to also say please all go get checked..
She had no idea until about a week ago when she developed some pain in her lower abdomen. She said it felt like a pulled muscle. Now we pray it is all gone. Any way Please take care of yourself we only get one shot at life... Enough said

Here are two new video to rock on

- Cal Coast Riders Jan 2011[/url]

- Playing hooky.mpg[/url] shot on Hwy 33 last week 1/10/2011

God bless all

Jeff R/ Jdog

I have not been check, But Im making appointment today

Last edited by a moderator:
I get check yearly, runs in my family and I dont want to take any chances on not catching it early. Very sorry about your wife, I hope she heals up quickly.

So sorry to here this bud, My dad and my younger brother got that cancer and both had to have the bag put on them. Both were at the age of 42. My dad lived to be 72 and passed on but not from the cancer. I watched my brother go through all the chemo and it almost got him. It liked to have killed me to see him suffer like that. He is now 47 and doing great. He has got use to the bag but he hides it well. I feel so sorry for him. He would never go get checked and when he did it was to late. I have been checked 3 times. Last year I was doing a prep with some pills and they ate through the liner of my stomach and I ended up staying in the hospital for 3 days throwing up blood. I am better now but because it's so bad in my family I have to be checked often. I wish her the best and advise everyone to get checked. I will say a pray for her

I sure hope everything works out Jeff, thanks for your "awareness posting" (BTW, had a colonoscopy 2 weeks ago!). Doyle

Yes, I was checked after turning 50. Everyone should do so! It is one of the easiet treated IF caught early. Hopefully your wife heals great!

Also, as a side note, for the youngsters who have not reached the big 50 yet, please be aware of your body and pay attention to any differences from the norm. We all have to take responsibility for our own health! The health care folks only go by what we tell them!

For those of you who don't want or are stubborn about a colonoscopy

The procedure is easy, the stuff you have to drink before the procedure is the worst part of it.
I have Crohns Disease and I have had several of them.

Below is a picture of my doctor with the latest scope, and you can see how the scope works and can snip off polups at the same time

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

it runs in my family got checked for the first time last year at 41yrs old they found a polyp so now i have to go every 3 yrs. Prays sent for your wife.

Bud of mine is 7 yrs older than me. He got scoped, found 2 pollups.
Bugged the hell out of me for years to get checked. I finally did and Dr. found a pollup. I have had 4 proceedures done in total.

Upper is in patient, will be slightly put under, and you may be able to watch.

Lower is in office. Me at 45 yrs old, butt exposed, and a BEAUTIFUL 25 yr old assisting the Dr. :rofl::rofl:, last place my mind wanted to be.:laugh:

Get your rear in gear, it could save your rear. :laugh:

Thanks all, Wife is now home doing very well. :thumbsup:

Hooky video. that group is called Vial 8 "Rain". I be leave there are out of Seattle. A guy on a Goldwing site turn me on to them. I have another tune by them called Turn & Burn i will use later on down the road.

Jdog

Jdog

For those of you who don't want or are stubborn about a colonoscopy

The procedure is easy, the stuff you have to drink before the procedure is the worst part of it.
I have Crohns Disease and I have had several of them.

Below is a picture of my doctor with the latest scope, and you can see how the scope works and can snip off polups at the same time

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

My mom has had chrons disease since her early thirties. She is now 66 and has had some of her intestines removed and it is a daily battle for her. I hope everyone takes all of the advice in this thread and tries to stay healthy.

Back