Ohlins fork kits for $250

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Superbike Toy Store - Fast, Reliable Service and Great Prices

Got an email awhile ago. Seems you can replace the guts on your forks with Ohlins innards. Priced at $327 but with this code you can get them for $250.
The Ohlins Fork Piston Kits are a great way to affordably upgrade your front suspension. Each kit contains two
complete sets of pre-assembled compression and rebound pistons, including shims and one-way valves.

The FPK kits are easy to install and bolts-on without modifications to the original front fork. The new FPK will be a big improvement to the front fork feel and performance.
These kits are normally 327.00, but we are offering them to you for 250.00! Just use coupon code "FPK_email."

If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 1.866.999.9823, or email at questions@superbiketoystore.com
Thanks for all the support!
Patrick
President
Superbike Toy Store

I'm 99% sure these FPK kits won't fit the Gen I. As best I can figure out these FPK kits are all 20 mm and I am relatively sure the Gen I has 25mm piston and valves. I don't know if the Gen II has the 22mm gixxer valving or not. If so, this FPK kit should work. If you know were to shop you can buy this FPK kit for $199.

Ohlins does make a 25mm kit 3200-27 but this one sells for $399.

Back