Touring grips??

Here's a pic. I've never had any problems with them even when I did 1144 miles in more than 21 hours.

Latest pics of May 08 009.jpg

Last edited:
Got a set of progrips on now; but have a new set of grip puppies to slide on soon.
Seems to get a lot of praise with touring guys.

I'd like somethin plain black if possible.... Those are a lol too profound for me

Finally found the ones I want but NOBODY seems to carry them anymore. Sunline Grand Touring grips

I've heard the sunlines are comfortable but kinda bulky if you have small hands. I have Pro grip gels right now and even though they are a bit better than stock still not happy with em. I'm gonna try a set of avon spikes this year and see how i like em, neighbors harley has the same grips for the 1" bars and i've ridden that and they are amazing. Figure the busa cant vibrate bars as bad as the harley

I put grip puppies on mine and was not to impressed and one started falling a part after one season.

I'll just keep scouring Al Gore's Internet for a pair of the Sunline Grand Touring grips

I put grip puppies on mine and was not to impressed and one started falling a part after one season.

You are the first person I have heard complain about the grip puppies.

I just bought them myself and will be putting them on as soon as it warms up passed the 30's, but on a very brief inspection - I can see what you are saying... I hope this doesn't happen though :please:

Coming from an HD, I found the rubber grips too skinny. I've got a set of Kury Iso grips that I had powder coated texture black, love em.

i had the grip puppies on all summer and no areas show any wear...about 7000 miles on them,i like em,definately helps...and only about 12 buck with free shipping..:thumbsup:

Same as Jesse. :thumbsup:

busa-grips1.jpg

Dsc02826_800.jpg

Before these on the ZX-11D, I used a pair of black foam ones and those worked great.

Busa has zero vibration in the bars with the Throttlemeisters on there. :thumbsup:

busa-grips1.jpg

Dsc02826_800.jpg

Back