Cleveland bike show IX Center

Yeah I'll probly go but dunno if I could scrounge up a lady by then. That damn Chloe Agnew won't return my calls, won't let me on her property anymore, hell, now I'm not even allowed to be 500ft from her lol JK

didnt plan on going...will have to see how work goes...mabey we can coordinate and all hook up! :cheerleader:

As I've told Chris and Illuminati, I'll be trolling the Harley isles beginning around 4-5 pm. The stunt show usually starts around 6:30, so I'll be able to get a nice gate spot.

Anyone within to hang at the show & maybe grab some grub after or before, pm me your cell # so we can get things organized. Also, so we'll be able to find each other at the show lol

We're going to meet at "Melt" in Lakewood around 1:30 p.m. and head to the IX Center shortly thereafter. If anyone wants to join us, you're all welcome!

Looks like it shouldn't be too hard to find. I'll see if I can snag a lady friend to come with.

Sounds good! I'll keep an eye on the door for the four of ya! Anyone else meeting up there?

Melt Bar and Grilled
14718 Detroit Ave
Lakewood, OH 44107

wont know more till thurs and financial situation is a bit poor due to hookie last week lol

Back