Red Bling

BMW5

Registered
I've seen a few threads recently dedicated to Hayabusa's of specific colors. I've seen one for the white bikes, one for the blue bikes, and one for the black bikes. They all claim that their respective color is "the fastest." :banghead:

Now, I wanted to start a thread for the red bikes. :cheerleader: If you have a red bike, post your pics and lets show the other members that we not only have the fastest color, but we are equally represented on this forum. Okay, lets have some fun. :beerchug:

BMW5

DSC00060.jpg

DSC00061.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

DSC00066.jpg

DSC00071a.jpg

Beautiful bike. Very well put together :beerchug:

But White is the fastest color......so fast all the pigment flew off at full throttle :)

Thanks for the above comments, but where are my brothers in Red? I know I'm not going to be standing here holding the flag by myself!! :whistle:

Not getting the support you want because red is the slowest color and everyone knows it's ony good for road rage.. :poke:

But it does look good in Red..

(ever notice we all have pretty much the same bikes and they always look good.. haha.. Like were bias or something)

This is all I have to offer, Cant leave you hanging.

And yes Red is the fastest color, The reason there are so few is because most are scared of the speed the red bikes bring. :whistle:

===================================================================

misty.jpg

man when I grow up, i need to bling mine out, but it beat her up to much for that when I ride... I haven't rode in months but when I do I treat it like if it was the last ride

busa gauges 005.jpg

busa 2.jpg

Attachments

• busa 3.bmp
    769.1 KB · Views: 355
  • go navy.bmp
    804.6 KB · Views: 331
Not getting the support you want because red is the slowest color and everyone knows it's ony good for road rage.. :poke:

But it does look good in Red..

(ever notice we all have pretty much the same bikes and they always look good.. haha.. Like were bias or something)

Well, I must admit that I thought there were more "red" Busa owners on this board. Maybe the title "Red Bling" is slightly misleading. :banghead: Your bike does not have to be all chromed out to participate. Stock "red" Busas get just as much respect as those that have been customized. :beerchug:

So with that being said..........................let's see those Red Busas. :cheerleader:

man when I grow up, i need to bling mine out, but it beat her up to much for that when I ride... I haven't rode in months but when I do I treat it like if it was the last ride

Your bike looks great!! :bowdown:

I wish I could get my hands on a Mototeck Undertail painted Candy Sonoma Red like yours

BMW5

Never mind. I was gonna post mine because it says red bling and I have red wheels.:laugh: J/K

Nice bike you have.:thumbsup:

It's a known fact all the fastest Busa's are Red! We try not to rub that in. :laugh: :thumbsup:

Here is my 05 loaded down headed for home...Who knows where this pic was taken?

CIMG0783.JPG

CIMG0783.JPG

Back