where to order Avon Storms?

sweet tea man

Registered
Place I have bought from in the past, can't get them for some reason. I tried a local place that's having a tire sale going on, wanted 530 bucks mounted and out the door. I didn't pay anywhere near that before.

Need to know where the best deals are to buy Avons online
Posted via Mobile Device

Check our sponsors out first. Only comment I'll give on this one is ; someone told me to go to bike bandit, I did and ended up spending more money and paying for shipping which I've never done for tires. Then it only took 10 days to get my tires on a three day shipping promise.

No Avons, but hard to beat some of their prices.

Check out Sportbiketrackgear.com

For a higher milage touring tire:
Michelin Pilot Road 2s (Front and Rear) $279 - Delivered

More agressive street / track tire:
Dunlop Q2 (Front and Rear) $229 - Delivered

Sponsors or try denniskirk, cyclegear......

I have always had good luck with denniskirk!

I would hit up our sponsor Honda East Toledo. Justin is the representative on the site, his screen name on here is Honda East Justin. Hes an awesome guy and gets some real good prices. He beat everyone ive found on the internet on a few prices

Good website and good prices. Thanks!

Never tried Honda East for tires, but have had good pricing, communication, and delivery with Justin for sure.

Yeah definitely get in contact with him cause he may be able to get you a better price than his website shows

the avon storms are great tyres rode the first week of the tt isle of man on em were fantastic shreded the rear replaced with only tyre i could get hold of on the island bridgestone bt21s for the second week they just arent a patch on the avons also trying to locate avons in the uk

Place I have bought from in the past, can't get them for some reason. I tried a local place that's having a tire sale going on, wanted 530 bucks mounted and out the door. I didn't pay anywhere near that before.

Need to know where the best deals are to buy Avons online
Posted via Mobile Device

I PMed you back. I can usually do pretty good pricing tires, but it sometimes, other vendors buy a ton of stock and get a lot better pricing on them so in turn they can sell them cheaper. I know I don't stock Avons, but I'll get that price on Monday

I PMed you back. I can usually do pretty good pricing tires, but it sometimes, other vendors buy a ton of stock and get a lot better pricing on them so in turn they can sell them cheaper. I know I don't stock Avons, but I'll get that price on Monday

Are you competitive on Dunlop Q2's?

Back