new paint job

psdiesel911

Registered
Hey guys i layed my bike down a month ago so i did some body work and repainted it "marble" let me know what you think!

Now it looks like "Road Rash" all over. But, it belongs to you and probably will for a very long time because it would be a slow sale.

Its certainly different and nice, but a wee bit on the busy side for my eyes
Nice work though
Posted via Mobile Device

Its certainly different and nice, but a wee bit on the busy side for my eyes
Nice work though
Posted via Mobile Device

I was looking for how to describe it and busy fits best. I do think it looks alright just not something i would have. You need some other solid color to accent other than the grey/silver. Maybe chrome the swingarm frame and wheels? Im not a chrome guy but i think it would accent the paint job well.

Last edited:
Now it looks like "Road Rash" all over. But, it belongs to you and probably will for a very long time because it would be a slow sale.

actually i had 2 offers the first day i brought it out to ride:laugh: also i got advice on how to do it from Ed Hubbs who does the paint on pimp my ride. he loved the results

I was looking for how to describe it and busy fits best. I do think it looks alright just not something i would have. You need some other solid color to accent other than the grey/silver. Maybe chrome the swingarm frame and wheels? Im not a chrome guy but i think it would accent the paint job well.

i am ordering a new smoked windshield since i broke mine when i wrecked it. i am also doing black levers, mirrors, grips, and wheels. im not very big on chrome either

Last edited:
i am ordering a new smoked windshield since i broke mine when i wrecked it. i am also doing black levers, mirrors, grips, and wheels. im not very big on chrome either

ehhh idk about all black but good luck with it. as long as you like it is all that matters

yeah i have been looking at all my options because i dont want the stuff to look like black blobs and not match. i may get polished stuff and brush it down

Im visualizing chromse and just see it as one of the very few bikes i would like chrome. Esp the chrome front turn signals...

Back