stolen motorcycle video

Look at the bright side
The dude can buy himself a real bike or at least put a down payment on one with the insurance money

about 22 seconds from opening the van door to driving away...

People need to get a job

Oh man that's sad !
If that was my bike and I had this video I would watch it and cry every time .

I'm wondering if a disc lock on the rear would have helped prevent it a bit ?
Maybe on a 600 they still could have drug the rear but on a Busa does anyone think two guys could lift front like those two did and still drag the rear ?

I think now I wanna add a 150lb block of lead under my seat :)

Ps....if I was lucky enough to come out and see this going on them and the van would have been Swiss Cheese :guns:

Last edited:
Oh man that's sad !
If that was my bike and I had this video I would watch it and cry every time .

I'm wondering if a disc lock on the rear would have helped prevent it a bit ?
Maybe on a 600 they still could have drug the rear but on a Busa does anyone think two guys could lift front like those two did and still drag the rear ?

I think now I wanna add a 150lb block of lead under my seat :)

Ps....if I was lucky enough to come out and see this going on them and the van would have been Swiss Cheese :guns:

yea i think 2 guys could drag a busa anywhere they wanted to. all it takes is a little muscle and want to.
its sad and sick that some people think it is ok to be dirty lowdown pos scumbag theves.

im with you Blanca, :firing:

Makes my trigger finger itch, is it legal to shoot them?

Mmmmmm......real grey area there. Depends on individual state laws I guess .
I don't think you could just come out firing rounds all over the place but maybe if you loudly gave the two outside clear words to stop or put it down and they continued or refused maybe you'd be justified. But most likely and unfortunately since they are not directly threatening your life or anyone else around you would go to jail for homicide. Stealing your bike is a bad thing we all agree but many states differ on your right to kill in order to prevent theft.

Just sad how long the van sat there one and two the first guy gets out and 'mills' around for a moment or so and nobody saw, cared or did anything.
I can just imagine folks sitting in office windows to the left saying to themselves 'Oh my look at that' and not a one moved.

If that WASN'T your bike would you still try to prevent it ?

Mmmmmm......real grey area there. Depends on individual state laws I guess .
I don't think you could just come out firing rounds all over the place but maybe if you loudly gave the two outside clear words to stop or put it down and they continued or refused maybe you'd be justified. But most likely and unfortunately since they are not directly threatening your life or anyone else around you would go to jail for homicide. Stealing your bike is a bad thing we all agree but many states differ on your right to kill in order to prevent theft.

Just sad how long the van sat there one and two the first guy gets out and 'mills' around for a moment or so and nobody saw, cared or did anything.
I can just imagine folks sitting in office windows to the left saying to themselves 'Oh my look at that' and not a one moved.

If that WASN'T your bike would you still try to prevent it ?

When I go to the range, before I shoot I always yell " Stop pointing that gun at me" Just so it comes natural if someone tries to steal my bike:whistle:

it probably wouldnt be legal to shoot em though you do have the right to protect your property. Now nothing is stopping you from shooting the tires out of the van. Beating them senseless with the gun or anything else you can find. then once they are after ya then you can shoot em....like i always say though..shoot to kill. If they live they can sue ya.

it probably wouldnt be legal to shoot em though you do have the right to protect your property. Now nothing is stopping you from shooting the tires out of the van. Beating them senseless with the gun or anything else you can find. then once they are after ya then you can shoot em....like i always say though..shoot to kill. If they live they can sue ya.

what are the laws on that, instead of shooting them just shoot out the tires.?

you might get them caught, but im thinking they would hit you with some fines too for using / brandishing a firearm in public, inciting panic etc.

any ideas?

I've thought about situations like this long and hard, and I've always come to the conclusion that I would rifle one off in the air/ shoot out the tires myself-- would rather have the penalties & the chance at a judge who's not a crappy liberal than have my bike stolen and feel like a real female lady-part.

Colton

Edit:

very few states (like 2-3) have laws that allow for the defense of PROPERTY- ohio (where i am) NOT being one of them. In ohio, YOU or someone ELSE must feel as if your LIFE is being THREATENED for you to brandish, show, use, aim, etc a firearm.

learned it all when i got the CCW-- but i can tell you, someone's stealing the bike, the guns coming out.

Last edited:
Back