Help. Alpinestar B52

black07busa

Registered
:please:I ordered an Alpinestar B52 Jacket in a large, turns out it is a little tight for me, and the person I bought it from does not have a XL to exchange it. If anyone can help me exchange it for an XL I would greatlly appreciate it.

alpinestars_2810-1033.jpg

:please:I ordered an Alpinestar B52 Jacket in a large, turns out it is a little tight for me, and the person I bought it from does not have a XL to exchange it. If anyone can help me exchange it for an XL I would greatlly appreciate it.

They can't do an exchange or won't? Was it a company or just someone selling it?

How much is a too tight? After wearing it, it will stretch but will take some time. The jacket should be snug and fit tight like and extra skin.

If this is not the case and if the tags are still attached, MAYBE you can find a shop willing to help you exchange it.

Good luck.

How much is a too tight? After wearing it, it will stretch but will take some time. The jacket should be snug and fit tight like and extra skin.

If this is not the case and if the tags are still attached, MAYBE you can find a shop willing to help you exchange it.

Good luck.

It still has the tags on it. I thought about it breaking in and streching a little, but my concern is, what if it does'nt give enough? It fits snug, it just looks to small.

It still has the tags on it. I thought about it breaking in and streching a little, but my concern is, what if it does'nt give enough? It fits snug, it just looks to small.

If you can get it zipped without sucking in, it will stretch to fit nicely. I have a leather jacket also that I was concerned about because I'm in between sizes.

My son has a Dainese leather jacket and told me the same thing I'm explaining to you. Sure enough after about two weeks of riding, the wind softened it up. My problem is that I started wearing a sweat shirt as a layer and now the jacket is too big! :laugh:

Do you have a cycle shop near you that sells Alpinestar leather jackets? Try it on (doesn't have to be a B52) and ask the sales people what they think is a better fit. JMO

i got the same jacket and picked up a 4xl. A stars sizing is a little off since i wear a 52 dress jacket. wish i could help ya out but mine fits like a champ. maybe someone will take it off your hands so you can grab another for the correct size. why not post it up in the classifieds and see if you get any bites.

I read an article about stretching leather a while back.. sorry I don't have a link. You can google it, I was gonna stretch my 1 pc suit.. I didn't, it was just a little short for my long legs and good everywhere else so I installed stirrups.

Basically, put the jacket on, jump in the shower and wear it till it dries. Over exaggerate your movements while doing this and it'll stretch, form and fit perfectly.

It's prolly gonna dye your skin when ya do this. I wouldn't recommend sitting on anything you care about.

I read an article about stretching leather a while back.. sorry I don't have a link. You can google it, I was gonna stretch my 1 pc suit.. I didn't, it was just a little short for my long legs and good everywhere else so I installed stirrups.

Basically, put the jacket on, jump in the shower and wear it till it dries. Over exaggerate your movements while doing this and it'll stretch, form and fit perfectly.

It's prolly gonna dye your skin when ya do this. I wouldn't recommend sitting on anything you care about.

Lol, I can see the look on my wife's face, if I do that. I came across a thread were SCHISM had a link so I'm going to order an XL and just try it. They have a no hassel return policy so if the XL fits better I will just keep it and list the LARGE in our classifieds section. Any suggestions on price? Brand new with tags.

Cycle Gear - ALPINESTARS: B-52 Leather Motorcycle Jacket, BLACK

Last edited:
Back