EMA USA Going out of Business Sale! 1/15/11

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Got this email this AM, there are some great deals on some items (I particularly like the Suomy replacement sheilds at 50% off)...
--------------------------

EMA-USA Closing Retail Store

After 10 years serving the motorcycle community EMA-USA will close its retail store in Pleasanton CA. All remaining inventory has been priced to move and we will have regular business hours through Friday January 14th. We will also be open Saturday January15th 10am to 4pm and then by appointment only through the remainder of January. We have posted a close-out list on the website and the clearance pages have also been updated. We have quite a bit of stuff to offer so call or drop by, call or email if there is something you are interested in. We will do our best to keep the list updated and we have also been adding items as we find them around the shop so check the list frequently.

It looks like there is a good chance that the website will continue on under new ownership but nothing has been finalized yet. We will continue to entertain new inquiries as the website would be a good addition to a new or existing business.

We will miss serving the local motorcycle community but we are looking forward to actually having time to do some rides and participating in local activities.

Thanks,
Jeff & Erik

European Motorcycle Accessories - High Performance Motorcycle Accessories

Thanks for the info.. Looks like the stands are pick up only.. :( I'd be all on it if not for that.

Yeah unfortunately they are :(

I will take another look at their stuff tonight. Thanks for this! :thumbsup:

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Back