E-Bayers a little help

moloko

Banned
So, I found something I want to buy, but the guy has 0 feedback...

Anxious about turning loose 450+ dollars. Anything I should look out for?

It seems like too good a deal...

Are you gonna be okay loosing $450? Zero feedback means no sale for me. Its not hard to buy a few things to get some feedback before you sell.

Where is it located? Maybe an Org member in his area can go see if its legit.

Are you gonna be okay loosing $450? Zero feedback means no sale for me. Its not hard to buy a few things to get some feedback before you sell.

Where is it located? Maybe an Org member in his area can go see if its legit.

Im still wondering what it is :poke: Suspense is killing me

Im still wondering what it is :poke: Suspense is killing me

not that I don't trust ya guys, but... then, what if someone buys it before me!!! :laugh:

I'm gonna make a call in the morning and find out if it's from this place racerV found. Thanks again dooder!

If it is I'll buy it and post it up. If not, I'll post it up anyway and get some more feedback. :thumbsup:

Oh and i would email the guy to see if its legit. Have him send more pictures and such. I can do this for you. I have alot of eBay experience.

LOL. You knew I was looking for one.

Yes i did a quick little read of your lastest posts :laugh:

I messaged the guy so ill see what he sends me back. The picture looks too well set up... but you will probably have ebay and paypal buyer protection but i dont know how much that covers up to. I will look into it though

Yes i did a quick little read of your lastest posts :laugh:

I messaged the guy so ill see what he sends me back. The picture looks too well set up... but you will probably have ebay and paypal buyer protection but i dont know how much that covers up to. I will look into it though

awesome. Thanks man.. I'm not an ebayer. I've bought like 5 things.. that didn't cost that much.

A tremor in the Force. The last time I felt it was in the presence of my old master. Train on young moloko.

Im actually come to think of it in an open dispute on paypal about this hobo not sending me an amplifier i bought. It was only 45 bucks.

This is what i found:
What is PayPal Purchase Protection?
When you pay with PayPal on any website PayPal Purchase Protection covers you if you have a problem. If an item doesn’t arrive or is significantly not as described we will help you to get a full refund.

To qualify for PayPal Purchase Protection:
Use PayPal to complete your payment.
Pay for the item with one payment. Items purchased with multiple payments aren't eligible.
Let the seller know there's a problem with the transaction by opening a dispute in the Resolution Center within 45 days of making your payment. Then, escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 days of the date you opened the dispute.
Keep your PayPal account in good standing.

If your transaction qualifies for PayPal Purchase Protection you are covered for the full purchase price plus the original shipping charges.

I see no fine print that gives a set amount... What i cant find is if the sellers account does not have sufficient funds to cover a refund...

Back