Snow mod???

busastalker05

Registered
could we make this possible?
things you think of when your snowed in !

explorer-snow-bike-17.jpg

red-hayabusa.jpg

I could use one of those today to get up the hill in my neighborhood to go to work.:thumbsup:

Fun to think about, but the Busa would be pretty heavy and way overpowered. You'd probably just rooter tail the snow until you dug into the ground, and then launch 30 feet into the air landing in a flaming ball of death.

But what the h311, give it a go.:laugh:

Fun to think about, but the Busa would be pretty heavy and way overpowered. You'd probably just rooter tail the snow until you dug into the ground, and then launch 30 feet into the air landing in a flaming ball of death.

But what the h311, give it a go.:laugh:

:rofl::rofl: I think your 100% right.. would be funny ass "h311" to see

Actually our snowmobiles are over 170hp and weigh just slighly more than the Busa.

your rear track is way wider and you have 2 ski's for balance.. im sure you have a longer track also.. my father inlaw his best friend has the new artic cat 4 stroke turbo at 20 psi I can only imagine how much HP that makes.. im not a sled guy. dont know much about them..

your rear track is way wider and you have 2 ski's for balance.. im sure you have a longer track also.. my father inlaw his best friend has the new artic cat 4 stroke turbo at 20 psi I can only imagine how much HP that makes.. im not a sled guy. dont know much about them..

The Snow Hawk above is 140 hp. I think it's track is 12"s and some sleds have a 13.5" track. Most are 15"s. Not much less hp with a slightly narrower track and one ski.

that looks like the most fun you could have in snow! :beerchug:

Might be fun for an afternoon but not for an all day ride like a real sled. Maybe I'm just getting too old.

Last edited:
Back