Gonna Ride Tomorrow

platinumnj

Registered
I have been trying to compete in getting the "Cold Weather Commando" patch for riding my Busa in the coldest weather known to man. I rode this past weekend with the wife (ZX-14) just bought her, and it was nice to ride. I'm thinking of riding again tomorrow with it still being below 32 degress :)

What ya think? Anyone else down

I think Sleepless is the cold weather commando... I look soon to be doing the same, just bought a bunch of cold weather gear. Its been 20s here and i really want to ride... its just painful to ride when its so cold...

You guys need to come up to Wisconsin and see these fools riding their Harleys when its like -5 degrees out. NO LIE! Its ridiculous. Salt all over the place, and they are out there on their chrome "chariots" rusting away. :rofl:

I think Sleepless is the cold weather commando... I look soon to be doing the same, just bought a bunch of cold weather gear. Its been 20s here and i really want to ride... its just painful to ride when its so cold...

The coldest I've been out was 12*F and did 114 miles that afternoon.:laugh:
Heated jacket liner and gloves makes the world of a difference.:thumbsup:
Here you go.:laugh:

First Ride 2010 002.jpg

First Ride 2010 007.jpg

Had a short 19 degree ride a few weeks ago, snowing here today. People shouldn't even be out in cars.

Rode yesterday; it was 27 degrees. Bundled up - not too bad.
today we have 8 inches of new snow, so I'm not gonna be riding again until all the salt is gone.

CW

Back