a few pics from the Toronto Motorcycle Show

TWT racer

Registered
Just got back from the Toronto Super Show and had a great time, met some Org people and of course, saw some great rides
Here's a few a of them

:thumbsup:

IMG00156-20110108-2055.jpg

IMG00161-20110108-2104.jpg

IMG00160-20110108-2102.jpg

IMG00162-20110108-2105.jpg

IMG00169-20110108-2111.jpg

Now that's clean! Whole bike just flows from front to back. :bowdown:

(Just noticed - no rear brakes, single on the front & turbo?)

209215d1294625128-few-pics-toronto-motorcycle-show-img00160-20110108-2102.jpg

Last edited:
Now that's clean! Whole bike just flows from front to back. :bowdown:

(Just noticed - no rear brakes, single on the front & turbo?)

209215d1294625128-few-pics-toronto-motorcycle-show-img00160-20110108-2102.jpg

I think it has those new rear brakes. They are like a drum brake that basically looks like there is no brake at all.. Kinda cool, just don't know if they would stop you or not. Fashion over function....:whistle:

Not knocking the Gen 2's but the Gen 1's just have a real clean, flowing look to them. Particularly when they are modified and have good paint on them. Not bumpy or lumpy....just smooth and clean.

Not knocking the Gen 2's but the Gen 1's just have a real clean, flowing look to them. Particularly when they are modified and have good paint on them. Not bumpy or lumpy....just smooth and clean.
You are totally right! Its just that they need to be modified so much to look better! :-) :rofl:

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Tapatalk.

It was great to meet TWT Racer, he sells a quality product for sure. Really, I think its the best looking trailer out there for bikes. Smooth flowing lines, just begging to be taken along behind a sportbike for a nice long tour.

And they both ride busa's!!!! Check out the vid of them pulling wheelies with trailer in tow. Fun!!

And of course met up with Trekfuel, always great to see him. Loved that salmon!:thumbsup:

I also like the chrome/orange bike in pic 2. Too bad I couldn't make it to the show as I really miss seeing all the cool bikes and stuff....I always come home with something in the bag! Turns out the snowy weather wouldn't have been great for the drive down anyway so maybe it's all for the best that I was on the ski slopes instead.....

It was great to meet TWT Racer, he sells a quality product for sure. Really, I think its the best looking trailer out there for bikes. Smooth flowing lines, just begging to be taken along behind a sportbike for a nice long tour.

And they both ride busa's!!!! Check out the vid of them pulling wheelies with trailer in tow. Fun!!

And of course met up with Trekfuel, always great to see him. Loved that salmon!:thumbsup:

:Ya... good to see your cheerful face. Hope the trailer deal works out for you.

Shnizzle hello nice to see you and yes, nice to meet you too
....Trekfuel, curious, did I get to meet you too? lol

Back