new riding suit, then snow

warp10

Donating Member
Registered
just picked up a Frank Thomas one piece leather riding suit with pucks last night for $199 at Cycle Gear. :thumbsup: today we have 2" of snow on the ground in Dallas. life is not fair :banghead:

HAHAHAH, it is the pain of our brothers and sisters in the south (when they get baby snows), that makes it tollerable in the midwest and north where we are snowed in for months...

i feel bad for ya, really i do... :rofl:

HAHAHAH, it is the pain of our brothers and sisters in the south (when they get baby snows), that makes it tollerable in the midwest and north where we are snowed in for months...

i feel bad for ya, really i do... :rofl:

grew up in indianola, iowa. don't really miss the cold. we had a 16" snow last winter, it was fun watching people try and drive in it.

How do you like the suit? Im thinking about getting one, the price sounds right. But how does it fit?

Im 6'2 about 150lbs, so im not a typical height/weight.

This snow sucks, I work in Dallas so I hear ya

How do you like the suit? Im thinking about getting one, the price sounds right. But how does it fit?

Im 6'2 about 150lbs, so im not a typical height/weight.

This snow sucks, I work in Dallas so I hear ya

I'm 5' 8" and about 170, go try them on not sure if they will be long enough for you :whistle: :laugh:

I just got the same suit and we are snowed in here in Tn too. But I can put on the suit and sit on the bike in the garage all day :thumbsup:

you could also sit on the couch with it on and watch MotoGP while making "vroom vroom" sounds :laugh:

WOW I didn't think about that, hey another thing is set a tv infront of the bike playing MotoGP turned up really loud and it would be just like your racing in real life. I bet thats the best way to learn . . . yep and so it is written 2 weeks of this training and your all ready to win the Isle of Man :rulez::whistle:

Back