oem seat fabric

spudkinks

Registered
hello all,

i hope I'm posting this in the correct place...I'm looking for, as the title says, stock Suzuki seat fabric. i have an 06 and i found a passenger seat but it has ugly aftermarket white vinyl. my searches found me nothing. any thoughts? i don't have a lot of money to throw at this and i want the front and rear seat to match.

Im making a new seat for my gen2. I went to an auto/marine upholserters and got lots of pieces of foam and and offcut from a roll of black vinyl for $10. The piece would easily do both seats (front and back). Just an idea, but have you tried some upholsterers, and what about replacing both covers with new fabric so they match ?

Maybe Ebay another passenger seat and sell the torn one to someone wanting to do a custom cover. Maybe be easier than trying to match the OE fabric

hello all,

i hope I'm posting this in the correct place...I'm looking for, as the title says, stock Suzuki seat fabric. i have an 06 and i found a passenger seat but it has ugly aftermarket white vinyl. my searches found me nothing. any thoughts? i don't have a lot of money to throw at this and i want the front and rear seat to match.

This is where I got mine.

items - Get great deals on HAYABUSA 2008 2010, HAYABUSA 1999-07PASENGER COVER items on eBay Stores!

Back