The busa got a new stable mate today!!!

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
I picked up this 1998 Harley-Davidson softail custom off a buddy of mine for $6k. with 23k miles and im the 3rd owner. First was his dad, then him, and now me. It has milwaukee 1 3/4 drag pipes, K&N filter, Screamin Eagle jet kit, and ignition coil and plug wires. Plus Chrome everything and custom paint. I must say this bike is extremely comfortable to ride and the Busa will probably end up as a Drag bike.

018.jpg

019.jpg

020 (2).jpg

021 (2).jpg

I've really been thinking about a Harley lately, probably because for the past 6 months that's what I've mostly been riding with, and when a couple "of the crazy one's" take it to a little over 80 mph once in a blue moon it can get pretty boring on rides (unless it's back roads), so I wouldn't mind having one to just cruise on.

But if I had the money in my hand I'd probably end up coming home with a liter bike.

That looks like a nice Harley brother !! :beerchug:

Thanks guys this thing is awsome. Its totally different from a busa ofcourse. The torque on the v-twins is crazy. It just pulls from the start and just keeps going:thumbsup:

Nice bike! I have an '03 FXST that has been stepped on a bit. Got it last summer for $7500 with 18K on the clock. It's a good partner to my Hayabusa, "Big Red." Check the thread about what's wrong with Harley and read some of the spew by the true belivers and their snobbishness about all things Motor Company...

My Bikes.jpg

Thanks guys this thing is awsome. Its totally different from a busa ofcourse. The torque on the v-twins is crazy. It just pulls from the start and just keeps going:thumbsup:

Are you implying that your HD has more torque than your Busa?
Just keeps going as if a Busa doesn't ?

I love the color and it is a nice bike , congrats.

Are you implying that your HD has more torque than your Busa?
Just keeps going as if a Busa doesn't ?

I love the color and it is a nice bike , congrats.

Well It does have more tq than the busa. they have 99 lb-ft stock and in its current state i woulds say it probably at about 110 or so. Where as the busa only has about 103-105. If i were cruizin top gear on both bikes at 70mph the harley would get the busa for a few seconds i think.

Well It does have more tq than the busa. they have 99 lb-ft stock and in its current state i woulds say it probably at about 110 or so. Where as the busa only has about 103-105. If i were cruizin top gear on both bikes at 70mph the harley would get the busa for a few seconds i think.

:rofl: No, Not at all. Call a friend to ride one, see for yourself.

Very nice but even if you went with the really big bore, Busa will still out perform. When I still had my Dyna and my Busa, I let a friend ride the HD that had 110, he could not keep up.

Nice bike! I have an '03 FXST that has been stepped on a bit. Got it last summer for $7500 with 18K on the clock. It's a good partner to my Hayabusa, "Big Red." Check the thread about what's wrong with Harley and read some of the spew by the true belivers and their snobbishness about all things Motor Company...

There is no "snobbishness" either. You have a nice bike that you like, that's all that matters. You just can't compare apples to oranges.:beerchug:

Back