I can't take the XXXX forum anymore!

I don't think it fared too bad, but then I'm not a big fan of the "show" bikes anyway. Not my cup of tea. But that's what I LOVE about this forum. Different strokes for different folks, and EVERYONE gets along! Love it!:beerchug:

the 1130cc dot com vrod forum was about the same way.buncha arrogant blow-hards that know more than anyone else. this place has been a great experience and i look forward to the day i get a busa. this is a great bunch and the amount of knowledge in here is priceless!

Tried to play nice over there since I just bought GXSR 750 but on my first post someone accused me of being some banned dude. Really haven't come across a good thread or nice tidbit of information. Wait awhile and that thread will probably degenerate in to name calling like most threads.

Last edited:
I don't think it fared too bad, but then I'm not a big fan of the "show" bikes anyway. Not my cup of tea. But that's what I LOVE about this forum. Different strokes for different folks, and EVERYONE gets along! Love it!:beerchug:

I couldn't agree more.. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am a member at gixxer.com with less then 300 posts since 2002.....Look at my post count here since 2008.... Says a lot about this places. Helpful, fun, and great people! Gixxer.com.... has a lot of tools there! I most read posts that look interesting and help out when I can keep from the flaming and B.S. that goes on there!

I just read the whole thing, and it looks like many of the posts are pretty well on target. The Busa is a large, heavy bike in comparison to the GSXR series bikes. Due to the weight and long wheelbase, a Busa is not capable of turning like a typical supersport bike. That's just basic physics and engineering. However, it is all-day comfortable, stupid-fast, and great at what it was designed to do.

I just read the whole thing, and it looks like many of the posts are pretty well on target. The Busa is a large, heavy bike in comparison to the GSXR series bikes. Due to the weight and long wheelbase, a Busa is not capable of turning like a typical supersport bike. That's just basic physics and engineering. However, it is all-day comfortable, stupid-fast, and great at what it was designed to do.

So very well said. I being 6-1 and 250# would look ubber sexy on a BMW 1000RR, NOT!!!!

Yes I agree with all stated... just the guys over there can be really :moon:!

I am a member at gixxer.com with less then 300 posts since 2002.....Look at my post count here since 2008.... Says a lot about this places. Helpful, fun, and great people! Gixxer.com.... has a lot of tools there! I most read posts that look interesting and help out when I can keep from the flaming and B.S. that goes on there!

Same here! Been a member there since 2002, 400 posts...
Been a member here forever, but my first post was in September of 2010!
Almost 400 posts since then. Only a few months.
They do have some pretty good funnies over there, and the club red R used to be to die for! :smileyexhibit:

most of them seemed dead on, im surprised how accurate some of them were actually, the busa isnt a liter bike and a liter bike isnt a busa.

The problem is that most people on there have never ridden both. I would assume there is a fair amount of guys on here that either came from liter bikes, or at least have ridden them. The same is not true over there. Tons of 600 guys there. I wouldn't let a guy jump off a Gixxer Sixxer and jump on my 'Busa. No way.
I posted early on that I wasn't all that impressed with the 'Busa when I first got it as far as power delivery stock. But I can't get over the comfort after a couple hours on the road. They are different bikes made for different types of riding. Some people can't get past the fact that the 'Busa has fairings all over it, so it MUST be a "crotch-rocket".
You know what I mean?

And its pretty too! In my case, I ride with folks who have mostly Gxsrs and R1's, my Busa is a bit overbearing on most of them and yes I am trying to show it as well. But I tell ya my bike is all stock with the bling for show purposes, plus I'm a girl and we like shiny things ya know LOL. But just because my bike looks pretty it doesn't mean I disrespect my bike, quite the opposite really. I love my bike, it looks good because I take care of it. The most important quality I see in my bike that I don't see with most that ride smaller ones, is that I don't run it into the ground and beat it up, I am continuously checking to make sure it is safe to ride everytime I get on it. We all here know the power of the Busa, I don't need to pull stunts to show anyone what my bike is capable of. The bike speaks for itself that is for sure. Anyway I am rambling, but I believe you can tell the character of a person by how they respect and care for their possessions. Especially their vehicles whatever they may be.

The problem is that most people on there have never ridden both. I would assume there is a fair amount of guys on here that either came from liter bikes, or at least have ridden them. The same is not true over there. Tons of 600 guys there. I wouldn't let a guy jump off a Gixxer Sixxer and jump on my 'Busa. No way.
I posted early on that I wasn't all that impressed with the 'Busa when I first got it as far as power delivery stock. But I can't get over the comfort after a couple hours on the road. They are different bikes made for different types of riding. Some people can't get past the fact that the 'Busa has fairings all over it, so it MUST be a "crotch-rocket".
You know what I mean?

I agree

This comment made me laugh so much, I spilled my coffee!

"i always expect to see one of those things going down the road with just a pair of arms attached to it " :rofl:

Your just Jealous:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Really enjoyed the gixxer thread and agree more than a few people understand what a busa is - and what it isn't.

Last summer a few of us went on a longggg backroad ride. One fellow on a kawi zx1000 kept up with me nicely whenever I cracked the throttle. After several hours, he was complaining how bad his knees hurt, so I suggested we swap bikes for the ride home.

To me, the kawi felt dead on the bottom end, but just exploded as I wound her up above 8 grand. I commented to him that the power on his was probably equal to my Busa, but you just had to wind it higher. He agreed, and thought the Busa was way more comfortable, but not as nimble as his bike (agreed!). He also commented on the Busa with something to the effect that it just doesn't care what gear it's in, IT JUST MAKES POWER EVERYWHERE.

Couldn't have said it better myself. :laugh:

I just wanna Thank you all for making this the best site.. It couldn't be a better site with better people. Ive only been on this site since march. only had my busa since then. I could never go to just a sport bike. I will always own a Hayabusa. you all rock and Ide love to ride with all of you some day.. :beerchug::beerchug:

Back