Victory Vision- Yikes!!!!

StwBusa

Banned
Watched a show the other night on HDTV called "Factory made".... where they showed this bike being made... This is one fugly bike!! IMHO
Am I the only one??

Victory-Vision-Tour-1.jpg

Victory-Vision-Tour-1.jpg

I agree. I can't imagine anyone actually spending money on that. but that's just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions:moon:

no no you're looking at it all wrong. ya gotta squint while crossing your eyes and stand on your head.

I can't decide if it's kinda cool lookin, or really fugly. Reminds me of an Indian.

I ride with a guy that has one - it has grown on me. I like it! Pics from Cacapon River Rd. WVa. New Years Eve day. 5 years manufacturer warranty too!

1-1-2011_036.jpg

1-1-2011_046.jpg

1-1-2011_047.jpg

1-1-2011_089.jpg

1-1-2011_060.jpg

1-1-2011_049.jpg

Last edited:
I'd rather have the three year warranty on a Kawi Concours 14 than ride that ugly thing for two more years! :rofl::rofl:

i put 2000mi on one a few years ago, from casper to reno and back. i like them. but i like batman too :laugh:.
cruze control, and it was fun to play with the windshield button. the stereo is nice too w/ weather band & mp3 player plug in. it did 90 all day, up hill, head wind didn't matter. got it up to 127mph headed out to the saltflats race area. :whistle: it had more, but i was runnin out of road and i don't ride on salt!
"i rode a star ship, across the Continental Divide...":beerchug:

There are some pretty neat features on them for sure.. They are quick too for a cruiser..

my vote is ugly...i wouldnt ride one. if i wanted a full dres cruiser it would be a valkeri

I like the Vision BECAUSE it doesnt look like everything else out there. That said I assure you it doesn't come close to the handling comfort and Speed of a GL1800.

with all that plastic, why not just fit the busa with sum bags and raised handlebars?? I'm sure a busa handles better and more power.

Back