What could be better

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
Than taking a ride on the busa in Kansas City on Jan 3rd!:thumbsup: Someone very special gave me a GPR, and I installed on my busa and took it for a nice ride today. Can't believe how great it works. Bike feels so stable in the corners now. Felt great to get out for awhile.

Glad somebody got a ride in! Congrats on the new toy.

Than taking a ride on the busa in Kansas City on Jan 3rd!:thumbsup: Someone very special gave me a GPR, and I installed on my busa and took it for a nice ride today. Can't believe how great it works. Bike feels so stable in the corners now. Felt great to get out for awhile.

Glad you got to get out for a bit Hal , Just wish I could of went with yah !

I cant waite to get out and ride a little. Its still in the 20's here. Glad you could get out

Me too Bob. How are your hands and back feeling?

My back is doing better , No surgery planned as of now.
I am due for a full release on March 2nd so I will be ready to hook up with you and do some riding.:please:

glad to hear you got a ride in, i was riding too but not by choice...one cage in the shop, the other had a dead battery, so i fired Lucy up and bought another cage from BusaWhipped :laugh: finally broke down and got a truck, now i need to get rid of one of the cars :beerchug:

p.s. glad to hear you are doing better NINJA KILLER :beerchug:

Back