Misty is still an available girl.

Nope, those are Michaels pics or pics taken from this board. Those are in Eureka.

Regardless if the bike is worth the money or not, the auction is terrible. It doesn't justify the cost, and the photos are sparse and tiny.

I have my doubts the bike will ever see with the auction setup the way it is.

HI members.
I am the one selling Misty for my friend who traded the boat for it. I updated the ad and added lots more pics. The price today is 10850.00. We have had an offer of 10k, and will take that for the bike if it doesnt sell on ebay. Yes boats and bikes are hard to sell this time of year.
When getting on this bike you have to be careful to raise you leg way up OR you will hit one of those spikes and it will leave a nasty cut on your knee!
Those spikes are REALLY in the bike solid, as hard as I hit it the thing should have come out, but no, rock solid and firm!!!!
This bike is really cool and Mike did a great job putting her together!
Give Danny Mitchell a call and buy it and dont let it get away. 405-990-0907.

When getting on this bike you have to be careful to raise you leg way up OR you will hit one of those spikes and it will leave a nasty cut on your knee!
Those spikes are REALLY in the bike solid, as hard as I hit it the thing should have come out, but no, rock solid and firm!!!!

Why would you hit the spikes hard?

"Has been owned by an an anal retentive guy that took very very good care of the bike so it appears new!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::laugh::poke:

Wow! If that guy joined this site just to try to sell Misty, that's pathetic!!!

Back