New Busa

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
My friend bought a new 2011 Black Hayabusa today(No pictures, it's still in the crate and he can't get it until tommorrow or Monday)
Apparently Suzuki has a 0% interest for 60 months deal with 20% down that ends tommorrow, or may be extended, Dealer didn't know yet. It was $12,400.00 out the door, and the dealer only wanted $1400 down. His payments are $183 and change for 60 months.
I thought it was a good price/deal considering how much new Busa prices have jumped up. I just wanted to pass it along to anyone interested.
The Dealer is Honda Suzuki of Lynchburg, VA.:thumbsup:

The OLD owners of Honda Suzuki of Lynchburg were really great folks, I bought a number of bikes from them. I think the dealership changed hands 4 years ago or so. I've given the new guys a chance and they've done a pretty good job of pricing...still nice folks though!!

Great buy, can't wait to see that new color scheme in person!!

Sixpack are you riding tomorrow?

The OLD owners of Honda Suzuki of Lynchburg were really great folks, I bought a number of bikes from them. I think the dealership changed hands 4 years ago or so. I've given the new guys a chance and they've done a pretty good job of pricing...still nice folks though!!

Great buy, can't wait to see that new color scheme in person!!

Sixpack are you riding tomorrow?

The 2 guys that took over the dealership had worked there for many years before they bought it. I've bought several bikes there over the years at good prices too, as well as many of my friends. They're worth checking into if they aren't too far for someone looking for any new Suzuki or Honda.
And no I'm not riding, I wish I was, I still haven't gotten tires. I'll let you know when I do.

I've known them for a while and really good people to deal with! I personaly work with Wayne, but Mark and Joel are great guys also. Whenever possiable i try to buy everything through them. They will work very hard to meet ANYBODIES prices.

The 2 guys that took over the dealership had worked there for many years before they bought it. I've bought several bikes there over the years at good prices too, as well as many of my friends. They're worth checking into if they aren't too far for someone looking for any new Suzuki or Honda.
And no I'm not riding, I wish I was, I still haven't gotten tires. I'll let you know when I do.

I sent a few guys down to talk to them on pricing when the 08's came out, they were very high on pricing then, but as the Gen II's have been around longer they did get better, I almost bought mine from there but the local stealership came down on their pricing.

Let me know when you are back on the road and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!!

watch out on the 0% stuff....if you miss one payment it goes to 21-29%... and what the finnance companys do (not the dealership) is they send your booklet to the dealer...you dont get it...goes past 30 days...bam!!! 29% intrest happend to many around here.

Dropped my friend off at lunch today to pick up his bike...and ran into 06 Busa, small world. Seems like the new Busa price's lured him out too:laugh: Nice to meet you man, we'll do some riding soon.

Dropped my friend off at lunch today to pick up his bike...and ran into 06 Busa, small world. Seems like the new Busa price's lured him out too:laugh: Nice to meet you man, we'll do some riding soon.

Hopefully we can have a SW/Central VA ORG gathering at some point!!!

Back