Ride Tomorrow in VA

platinumnj

Registered
Hey does anyone want to ride tomorrow in VA? The weather is supposed to be a little bit nicer than earlier in the week.

I'm in lynchburg Va. but i think your bout 3 to 3 1/2 hrs away lol a lil far. I too am going for a ride, jonesing BAD! to go riding lol

would love too but getting ready to go in an hour or two but just for a short ride to keep the battery in shape. I think your about 2 hrs from me. we'll have to get together some time and go for a ride...:)

So did anybody get out? I ended up working til about 6:45 and by then it was too late. Working some tomorrow too, but hope to squeeze in a short ride for grins. At least the rain looks like it is holding off for tomorrow.

Yeah I made it out...also plan to go riding again tomorrow. Need to head to Maryland to drop off my uncles laptops back to him, and then gonna swing back down by fredericksburg to pick up the fellas. Anyone wanna meet?

I rode a bit on Friday, will ride again on Saturday!! Roanoke's riding!! Should be 20-30 of us at least...

Why are all the VA rides on days I have to work :suspect:

Did take a ride today though :cheerleader: Still lots o' salt, maybe the rain tomorrow will wash it off

Ditto on the salt. The roads were slick as sh1t. Rode for almost two hours. Saw LOTS of bikes, mostly Harleys, not one other Busa. Still, it was a great way to start the New Year! Came home, washed the salt off and even waxed my baby. Really grateful.
:cheerleader:

I road fri. just around town for bout 2hrs. thought i was going to get to ride today lol. Hopfully it wont rain on sun. like to ride some then. Sopost to be like 55 on sun. with a chanch of rain mainly in the morning then clearing off.

Back