another naked busa

moloko

Banned
Winter mod time!! Finally finished stripping her down, now patciently awating pickup to be reunited with her plastics that are being prepped for paint. Doing everything, frame swingarm etc. Soooper excited!!!
2010-12-29185755.jpg

2010-12-29185839.jpg

Thinking about selling the corbin hard bags (black) to fund a new undertail, windscreen. Few chips in spots you never see when they're on... maybe trade em for a used exhaust set up? I could get em painted for the right offer. I'd put em up in the classifieds, but I'm on the fence about it... any ideas on what these things would go for used?
Posted via Mobile Device

Similar to the orange 08 scheme... a few differences:

House of Colors Candy Tangerine w/ lace patterns over silver flake, Gonna do a slightly lighter version of the candy lace over the headlight, should look like it doesn't have one untill the HID's blast through it. Black w/ black chrome flake. No logos / kanji etc. The whole tank won't be orange, just the top, w/ the black from the side fairing vents going through the dash panels / frame and around the divited section of the tank. Thinking orange out of the vents on the tail to opposite the effect on the back of the bike.

Back