Exhaust System Sale at POWERHOUSE

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
POWERHOUSE MOTORCYCLES is running a sale starting today on Ti-Force Full Exhaust systems for the Gen 1 Busa. These pipes are high mount, with the rainbow canister . . . the regular Ti Force high mount, not the Sumo pipe. These systems come with brackets to relocate the right side passenger peg. Ti Force pipes have consistently been towards the top of the list as far as highest rear wheel horsepower on Busas . . . these pipes originally retailed for over $1500-

POWERHOUSE PRICE - NEW, IN THE BOX ........................... $650.00

We have a few left, and will be running this sale until they are gone!:beerchug:

A couple of pics for your guys . . . keep in mind that the 2003 Busa pictured below (2nd picture down) has the same high mount, but without the rainbow canister. All of the high mounts on sale will come with the rainbow canister . . .

tiforcerainbowonbike.jpg

tiforcehighmountwithoutrainbow.jpg

tiforcerainbowcan.jpg

POWERHOUSE MOTORCYCLES is running a sale starting today on Ti-Force Full Exhaust systems for the Gen 1 Busa. These pipes are high mount, with the rainbow canister . . . the regular Ti Force high mount, not the Sumo pipe. These systems come with brackets to relocate the right side passenger peg. Ti Force pipes have consistently been towards the top of the list as far as highest rear wheel horsepower on Busas . . . these pipes originally retailed for over $1500-

POWERHOUSE PRICE - NEW, IN THE BOX ........................... $650.00

We have a few left, and will be running this sale until they are gone!:beerchug:

One other thing we are doing for this sale:

FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL U.S.

OH Ya.. for those of you who are on the fence about the ti force exhaust: the fit and finish is one of the best i've seen. this exhaust is perfect. sounds great and you will notice a considerable increase in performance, as well as weight savings. the system from headers to muffler, including hardware is 9 lbs. when my exhaust arrived, the box weighed in at 14 lbs with the packing and everything inside. you WONT be disappointed

Hi I'm new to this site but was just wondering do you have to do any fairing modifications to put this exhaust on?

no modifications to the fairing. this exhaust fits just as good as the factory exhaust. the high mount exhaust does have an alternate right side passenger footpeg however, so the middpipe and muffler can be a "HIGH MOUNT" and still clear everything. but no mods to the fairing.

no modifications to the fairing. this exhaust fits just as good as the factory exhaust. the high mount exhaust does have an alternate right side passenger footpeg however, so the middpipe and muffler can be a "HIGH MOUNT" and still clear everything. but no mods to the fairing.

A preventative "mod" that I would recommend - actually, with ANY aftermarket exhaust - is some heat shielding inside the fairing to protect it. The price of oem side fairings has become astronomical, and you should always shield them from melting accidentally . . .:rulez:

good point frank, i forgot about that. my exhaust came with a pair of decent sized pieces of heat shielding for the lower fairing. never had a problem with it :)

OH Ya.. for those of you who are on the fence about the ti force exhaust: the fit and finish is one of the best i've seen. this exhaust is perfect. sounds great and you will notice a considerable increase in performance, as well as weight savings. the system from headers to muffler, including hardware is 9 lbs. when my exhaust arrived, the box weighed in at 14 lbs with the packing and everything inside. you WONT be disappointed

The boxes weigh 14.5 pounds with the packing and everything, as you said. Its amazing to hold the entire system in your hands and feel how light it actually is. And as I said previously, these systems (when custom mapped) consistently make more rear wheel horsepower than the majority of systems we have had on our dyno. If you are not thrilled with the system you have now, or if your pipe is smashed on the bottom from all those wheelies, now is the time to take advantage of this price. When the last few I have are gone, thats it!:laugh:

Do you still have some of these?

I'm on the fence.... it's the rainbow. Can it be stripped or would it have to be painted over?

jeez, i wanted the brocks ct series, but these are nearly as light, and a third the price. and i think i could get away with rocking the rainbow, it'd be on a white bike.

Back