Pics of white touring busa...where are they?

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
someone a while ago had posted pics of thier 2006 white all set up for touring with three hard bags,sw motech racks ect. The bike also had a two tone,black and silver I think, kanji embossed seat on it. But the pics are no longer there.

Whose bike was that and where did the pics go? Anybody remember those pics?

Oh I remember it clear as day. I used to click on it and stare and stare.....and now I finally have a 06 of my own and I want to check it out.

Was it this one? Could be white under all those stars, duct tape & dirt. :lol:

dirty_hayabusa.jpg

dirty_hayabusa.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously though, you mean this one? :bowdown:

148.jpg

See what the stencil is? "Magic Carpet Ride" That's cool.

149.jpg

148.jpg

149.jpg

Yep, Pashnit, thats the one. Who's is it and where did you find it? What did you type in to the search?

And thanks!! Btw, I love that rat bike one. That pic just makes me want to know the whole backstory.....

This bike is really unique though with this setup as that rear rack looks completely hand-made and I've not seen one like that. Normally the Givi Top Cases replace the rear hump & here nothing touches the paint, and he retains the hump.

(I have huge pics libraries of Busas by product. Bit of a hobby. Hundreds of Busa shots archived by the mod. :cheerleader:)

208429d1293509753-pics-white-touring-busa-where-they-148.jpg

For comparisons sake, here's the difference.

147.jpg

Beautiful bike too! Corbin, Pazzo, rearsets & the Gilles chain adjuster really compliment the bike. Galfer Wave rotors make it pop! :bowdown:

146.jpg

147.jpg

146.jpg

Hey, Pashnit, I am not sure what I am looking at in the pic where the bag is sitting directly over where the hump would go. What attachment is that? I don't think I have seen a bag sitting over the empty hump space like that.

How does it attach/stay on? What the......?????

Cause I want to run a 3 set of hard bags and then modify a hard bag using just the bottom, as a dog carrier for my Staffie terrier. I had planned to affix the dog carrier on top of the seat......somehow.....dunno, still working on....a plan.....of some sort.....hmmmmm.....

For comparisons sake, here's the difference.

View attachment 208454

Beautiful bike too! Corbin, Pazzo, rearsets & the Gilles chain adjuster really compliment the bike. Galfer Wave rotors make it pop! :bowdown:

View attachment 208455

View attachment 208454

View attachment 208455
Awesome to find exactly what I had planned on doing. I'm not sure how you've fitted the topbox, but I was looking to buy an extra rear seat and attach the topbox mounting plate straight onto that.
That way I can just remove/replace the topbox the same way I would remove the seat or hump/cowl.

I think that this is the ideal setup because it moves all the weight towards the center. Together with panniers it would merely be like taking a a very well behaved pillion :)

Very nice looking bike and setup :D

I can see their convenience for sure but I’ve never been a fan of hard bags and especially the top box, on a Busa. 22” seatbag and a small tankbag serves me well for long tours. Keeps it as slim as possible with all the
95888124-04BF-4734-9603-E1C1A7EEB961.jpeg

weight centered right behind me.

What system is this with it nice and low over the pillion and incorporating a back rest? Looks great for one up touring.
CBD133E0-537D-4C1A-9FD1-61D4EE437908.png

Back