Got snow?

Bruce Bell

Registered
Got snow? I do in Maine.

IMG_6285.jpg

Was a little depressing to go out to the shed and get the snow shovels ahead of the Blizzard and see the Busa sitting there. Will probably be another 4 months at least before I ride it again.

Didn't get as much snow as they said we were going to here in north central MA. They were saying 18"-22" at one point and we only got 10"-12". Although it's tough to tell how much we really got as the wind is blowing it all over and the amounts very greatly because of the drifting. I'm guess it's about 10"-12" though.

No snow here :whistle:

I rode all day and all I could find was a snow cone at the local grocery store :laugh:

We had our first white Christmas since 1963 and only the fourth since they kept weather records starting in 1884. We got about 3 - 4 inches. It is enough to shut down the area for a day. You should have seen the bread and egg supply. Looked like something out of communist Russia. Too funny...

we've had too much so far this year but it looks like we are going to be in the 50's by Friday...hopefully, the ice will melt so i can get out for a little bit :beerchug:

Not that much, but enough...was hoping the hose would thaw out today to put a little water into the pool (got up to 39) but no such luck, went out and the hose is still buried under 3 inches of snow...wait until Friday, supposed to get up to 57 :thumbsup:

Snow her in NY Long Island going stir crazy already came back from visiting family in florida. Cant wait for spring!:please:

We had the "Al Gore" global warming winter last year. Record snow, entire Interstate system shut down. National Guard was called out and could not get through with their Humvees.
Tomorrow it will be 65 degrees. Nice day for a ride. What a difference one year to the next.

yea, we had a few inches here. :banghead: The town only plowed the street twice. Once during the storm on Sunday evening and then again on Tuesday evening. :guns:

PC277349.jpg

PC277373.jpg

PC277375.jpg

Back