texas mile record

pcosho

Registered
I just looked it up and did not know the busa set a new standing mile record of 278.6 or something to thst matter!:bowdown:

Wow!!!
That's 407 feet per second! Over 1 and 1/3 football field every second!!

I cannot imagine what that's like. :bowdown:

CW

a Busa owner that doesn't know about Bill Warner and his faster than the rest 278+ runs. ???

It's in magazines, it's online, it's all over the place... and Bill isn't done going fast yet. :bowdown:

Pretty cool how they added the logged info on the videos, wonder if that was done off his logger or saved in combo with a smart phone~?~

I have an app that records most of that in identical format...

both the camera and logger are from AIM sports. The software lets you add whatever data you want from the logger to the video. Cool stuff for sure.

I keep telling Bill to get telemetry so his runs could be streamed live over the net.:bowdown:

both the camera and logger are from AIM sports. The software lets you add whatever data you want from the logger to the video. Cool stuff for sure.

I keep telling Bill to get telemetry so his runs could be streamed live over the net.:bowdown:

That would be very cool~!~ Expensive~?~

the only equipment missing is a telemetry hardware. No they're not cheap but I bet there would be plenty of internet chatter each time Bill made a pass.
How about seeing the run from the pits on TV. uber kool! :bowdown:
That would be very cool~!~ Expensive~?~

Back