used new immage seats good price?

spencerrr

Registered
found these for sale locally, easy pickup will still have my stockers incase i dont't like them. do you think this is a good price, they look to be in good shape caame off an 07, and mine is 05. price is about the same new from new immage. this way i don't have to wait for delivery or breakin. am i being impatient. rear seat has the hump also.280.00

3n93o33p95Z25U05R3abt7d62558433ba1ad6.jpg

Last edited:
I NEVER pay NEW for a USED part. Offer him 50-75% less.

+1 but if you like it an want to pay it go for it.

You know you could get a used seat for 50 - 60 send yours to get done the way you want it after you get it.

Thing about the seat is you can have it done however you like to your personal taste. When your new seat comes sell the one you were you using for what you paid for it.

Do not quote me on this but doesn't hurt to ask

Talk to our sponsor Ball Z Motorsports they possibly may have it so they do the seat and you pay for a core deposit till you send yours to him and then get your money back.
Custom Hayabusa & Sportbike Parts and Accessories - BallZMotorsports

i think i needed someone to tell me what i already knew, that's what friends do for each other, even if u feel like an idiot afterwards. THANKS GUYS

Instant gratification is great sometimes but I agree, offer him a used part price or just buy new.

Back