Taylor Made

war69

Registered
Helped my buddy put his new exhaust on. Its made by Taylor Made And the fit and install is awsome. And it sounds great. Lost alot of weight. Its an 09 gixer 1000

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

They look and sound very good... one of my friends had issues with the carbon fiber getting brittle from the heat. I think it was due to him not having any tuning.

To bad they don't make an exhaust for the busa. Would look sick, exhaust coming out on each side of the belly wing
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Sweet looking piece of exhaust.The torque and mid punch must be lots better now:thumbsup:

The sound is low but not overpowering. Its 20 degrees here now and its in my basement for the winter so as for how much different it is, will have to let you know in about 4 months. Im sure my buddy is dieing to get out and see how it is. As for now this is what he gets to look at.

1.jpg

A lot of 08+ CBR1000 guys running that exhaust around here. They only come in slip-ons but very very cool looking

As seen on Casey Stoners Ducati, I was wondering how long it would take to get to the streeters .... very nice :thumbsup:

Back