My Hayabusa's sound with no pipe

BikerBoyz

Registered
I own Hayabusa 99/1 (First model)

I had washed my bike and then I thought " Will the sound be good?? " if I remove this pipe.

Then I mobolize Hayabusa's pipe off Let's hear the sound and recommend if a sound will be strange.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ The dreaded white box strikes again

ahhhh!

You are going to lose a noticeable amount of acceleration because you lose a bit of torque. I rode once without my slipons to the hardware store to get rivets for my cans and noticed a good loss of torque in lower RPMs. <-- forgot to add the lower RPMs part. Your higher RPMs will be fine.

Last edited:
How to show any scene from the video as a preview??

I'm thai citizen
My english's good enough
Please try to interpret what I say
Thanks.

Let's a good time roll:laugh:

Last edited:
How to show any scene from the video as a preview??
I'm thai citizen
My english's good enough
Please try to interpret what I say
Thanks.
Let's a good time roll:laugh:

:laugh: I think you are asking how to put the video in the thread like i did?

http ://www. youtube .com /watch?v=21131OmF-2A

Take the code from the youtube link at the end which for you video is "21131OmF-2A". Then hit the youtube button where you can edit the size of your text and such when making a post and insert that code between the [ youtube ] [/ youtube[

sawadee krap I've been to Thailand twice (3 months in 97 and 2 weeks in 99 ) bouncing around U-tapao, Sattahip, Pattaya, Phuket and Bangkok......loved the place, food and night life. :beerchug: Hope to go back again someday

my buddy on a zx-14 took his stock cans off cause we always made fun of him cause no would could ever hear him. so he a few months after he cut the cans off his engine died/ kicked the bucket... im not sure exactly what happened with the engine but if messed up and blamed on no back pressure.. so now we just make fun of him cause he has a zx-14...:moon:

my buddy on a zx-14 took his stock cans off cause we always made fun of him cause no would could ever hear him. so he a few months after he cut the cans off his engine died/ kicked the bucket... im not sure exactly what happened with the engine but if messed up and blamed on no back pressure.. so now we just make fun of him cause he has a zx-14...:moon:

Probly just the unreliable zx-14 motor...

i run my gen II without any exhaust, i refuse to spend 2500 on an exhaust system if i can buy a turbo for 4K. its sounds good enough for me until i save up a enough for my spool

i run my gen II without any exhaust, i refuse to spend 2500 on an exhaust system if i can buy a turbo for 4K. its sounds good enough for me until i save up a enough for my spool

What exhaust are you looking at for 2500? You can get really good exhausts brand new for 1k to 1500 and get the used for almost half of that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back