Did a little work on the midget GSXR today

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Man these things come apart like legos. Fresh oil, Engine Ice coolant, and back up to proper height! Went for a short ride and all is good.

GSXR001-1.jpg

GSXR002.jpg

GSXR003.jpg

GSXR004.jpg

Nope just a clean unmolested bike. Lowered, but bringing it back up to stock height was easy. Now just waiting on E-Racers stock kickstand to be able to take her off the stand. The stubby side stand from being lowered is worthless on a stock height bike.

Nice, glad ya didnt run across any surprises:thumbsup:

Nice! I mustve missed the thread where you found it. Did you get it for your goal price? :thumbsup:

Mine is an 07 with 2800 miles and I'm not ashamed of the 6K price even though my son in law just found an 08 in Atlanta (translation..lots closer) with 7900 miles for the same price. Mine is mint at a fair price. I can't complain. Now I just have to keep the rubber side down at the track.

Nice! I mustve missed the thread where you found it. Did you get it for your goal price? :thumbsup:

Mine is an 07 with 2800 miles and I'm not ashamed of the 6K price even though my son in law just found an 08 in Atlanta (translation..lots closer) with 7900 miles for the same price. Mine is mint at a fair price. I can't complain. Now I just have to keep the rubber side down at the track.

Well it looks extremely well cared for and is now in good hands so you got yourself a great deal :thumbsup:

Help the chinese out and buy aftermarket plastics and put those shiny ones up for future use! :beerchug:

She's beautiful Charlie....

I noticed that you had the tank up but with the knee guards still on (the carbon fiber-looking trim pieces). Be careful taking those things off I broke one the first time I did it. The rear of the trim piece is held on with velcro and peels off (after you take the bolts out) (slide something underneath it to help break the seal), the front has a tab on it so you have to slide backwards to slip it off...

I just need a warm enough day to wash mine, it's still dirty from towing back from Barber in the rain...

P.S. That is a GREAT BUY. Good things come to those who wait. Is your wife ready to kill me yet? Should I wear body armor next time she sees me? MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Sent you a Pm

The Post office sent me the stand back cause the box had a oil stain on it!!

But going to re-box it and send it out again!!

I know its literally holding You up not having it and it was out of my control!!

Back