Frank did it....

tell her old ones almost got you a ticket...you had no choice:rofl:

Bwhahaha, the old alienhead was too loud, these "hair dryer style" exhaust systems tend to be much quieter :rofl:

On a side note, big thanks to Frank at Powerhouse for really working hard to get me exactly what i wanted...

:cheerleader:

And the Dynamic baffles help combust the the fuel much more efficiently, so you are doing your part for the enviroment

Hey Frank, ya might not wanna answer the phone when Goats number shows on the ID. May get an ear full:laugh:

Actually, you did it, and soon you will be very glad that you did! I will deny everything . . .:laugh:

Congratulations on taking the first step towards the best bike you ever owned!

Had an interesting experience today with my standard mufflers. Three people crossing the country road and didnt hear me coming, had an average car ahead of me and they just didnt hear me coming because the car was louder than me, walked straight out in front of me. No harm done, but now Im seriously thinking of going louder, for safety reasons.

Actually, you did it, and soon you will be very glad that you did! I will deny everything . . .:laugh:

Congratulations on taking the first step towards the best bike you ever owned!

Step one... Call frank buy turbo...

Step Two.... Save relationship with significant other...

Step Three.... Step Two wasn't that important anyhow....

Step Four.... Install Turbo.... I'm living in the garage anyhow, might as well be productive :rofl:

Tis easier to ask for forgiveness....than a turbo... :poke:

That is very true! Hahah. Tell her the bike is having engine problems... then when you get it back and she asks why its different say apparently the bike had problems all along now its healthy :thumbsup:

:laugh: In no way do i condone lying to a significant other this is just mere talk and suggestion :laugh:

That is very true! Hahah. Tell her the bike is having engine problems... then when you get it back and she asks why its different say apparently the bike had problems all along now its healthy :thumbsup:

:laugh: In no way do i condone lying to a significant other this is just mere talk and suggestion :laugh:

LOL.... its not lying... its willfull ignorance...

Back