Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Looks kinda hard to ride...

- Tron Lightcycle Test Drive Parker Brothers Choppers TRON Legacy.wmv[/url]

tronpic2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, what a waste. You can't corner on that thing, heck, you propably can't even turn in an empty parking lot. Why not try to make it somewhat functional? I'll bet it's just battery powered for demonstration purposes.

I think it would be easier to ride a killer whale through a small canal than pilot that thing through the streets :laugh:

Great for the trophy case and show and tell, but that thing looks like it will get you killed sharing the roadway with other motor vehicles :laugh:

I think it would be easier to ride a killer whale through a small canal than pilot that thing through the streets :laugh:

Great for the trophy case and show and tell, but that thing looks like it will get you killed sharing the roadway with other motor vehicles :laugh:

All the haters should try to build it better themselves.. Hell, I like it.. if not just for the attempt.. I loved it.. but maybe because I'm a Tron fan.. May not be drivable, but damn.. nice.

All the haters should try to build it better themselves.. Hell, I like it.. if not just for the attempt.. I loved it.. but maybe because I'm a Tron fan.. May not be drivable, but damn.. nice.

We aren't permitted to dislike something unless we are capable of building something better? I better get to work on a new President.

Back