I love riding without underwear......wrong?

2Wheels2Live

Registered
I just love the feeling of letting the boys breathe on those hot days. Just feels free and easy. I know in an accident there might be a bigger chance of me losing one or both of them from lack of support, especially if I go over the bars. It actually almost happened in my head on collision...no bull, the doctor said I was lucky, a guy earlier that week wasn't so lucky. The plastics and tank tend to tear your clothing, and can tear your pants open and actually catch your testicles on stuff and literally tear them off, no bull. Mine just swelled up like oranges from caving the gas tank in, soaking my jewels in gas, and tearing my pants half off me from the waist down. My tighty whiteys were literally all that saved them. But it still just feels so good I'm always tempted to do it.......thoughts?

Free ballin is the way to go! I usually go to the gym without underwear, but I don't care, my boys are less restricted thus releasing more testorone. More testorone = more strength :moon:

Get yourself one of these, you're good to go.

- The Nut Bra[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee, who's trolling now?

You guys can fill it out yourselves.

hypocrisy.jpg

Last edited:
Gee, who's trolling now?

You guys can fill it out yourselves.

hypocrisy.jpg
This isn't trolling to stir up crap, this is called humour. Big difference. Trolling for crap causes stress, anger and problems, a trolls food. Humour causes relief of stress, better feelings, and a general sense of happiness. Basically anti-troll food :laugh: The kind of stuff this board is known for :beerchug: You're just bummed they closed the other thread down aren't you :laugh: Most forums would have let that thread go on forever. We have great moderators here that know when the time is right, and how to keep this board the classy place it is. Good job mods :beerchug:

Hey thats why they call it Freeballin'

cause this is america and we have a choice damn it!

except the ladies.... lack of testicles removes their right to choose...

If they wanna choose, they have to grow a pair... :poke:

Last edited:
I like riding that way also, everybody ask why I have two kickstands.:whistle: Waters cold, yea and it's deep too.

Last edited:
:rofl: 2 kick stands ones just been shortened a lot!!! not the bike one either:moon::laugh:

Back