Pirelli 42% off.

The best tire buy I see at the moment is Dunlop Q2's for $215 per set at jcmotors.com.

Sorry Cap.. Didn't know.. I just saw 42% off and got excited!
Got me all excited too! Thought I was getting a new set of Pirelli Angels for under $200, but the sale is 42% off of MSRP, not the regular MCSuperstore price. The actual discount proved to be pretty small. These went on sale last spring for $209 a pair from CompAcc.com. I'm waiting for spring. :(

Got me all excited too! Thought I was getting a new set of Pirelli Angels for under $200, but the sale is 42% off of MSRP, not the regular MCSuperstore price. The actual discount proved to be pretty small. These went on sale last spring for $209 a pair from CompAcc.com. I'm waiting for spring. :(

yeah- i tried for angels too- bummer!:down:

oh well- thanks for tryin!:thumbsup:

Thanks Cap! If you have other links like that maybe you can publish them somewhere...

go to the top of the page on the right hand side and click on the "Special Ads" tab, there are quite a few similar links there :beerchug:

Go Pro, Cycle Gear, Harbor Freight, Bikebandit.com, Best Buy, JC Whitney, Motorcycle Superstore, TigerGPS.com, Teleflora Flowers, Barnes & Noble, Office Max, Sears, Hotels.com, Tire Rack, Tool King, and Moto Sport

Last edited:
Back