Euro Trip [planning] Hey Euro's, Get in here!

OKAY GANG: Just got the O . K . from my accountant (girlfriend) to start planning a trip in Europe (again) involving a bike, last time we rented a bike in southern France (Nice) and biked to Paris..

here is the possible plan for this trip, but as we are on a semi tight budget we will be looking to get some input from our euro board members.

This would be coming down not this summer, but the summer after.

any imput? anyone? last time we had a couple 6-8 hour days so this will be a breeze and also, the place i rented the bike from wanted to stick me with a 400 euro charge on dropping it off at a different location, so i did the whole 15 hour ride back down in one day. man my arse hurt...

how hard would it be to just crate and ship my bike over, would it be cheaper than renting one for that long do you think?

not doing any serious company research yet since I'm still 1.5 years out, but I'd like to get some feedback.

ALSO, POST YOUR AMAZING TRIP STORIES!!!!

Colton:beerchug:

Ah BTW: this time the WHOLE trip will be on a bike, unlike last time---

AKA two saddle bags and a backpack (yes, my girlfriend can do it, that's why she will be my wife some day :D)

Last edited:
Sounds great to me. My wife and I were thinking about shipping the bikes overseas, but I'm guessing it's much cheaper to rent them there. Still, it would be hard to get a Busa.

Back