OTHER than C.A., who makes the best & brightest LED taillight?

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, I know Clear Alternatives was bought out. However, useless info aside, who else out there makes the best & brightest LED setup for an OEM taillight? I'm not sure if I wanna go sequential or not but that would indeed be neat. Help me pick my 2nd winter mod guys.

Can't help ya.. I went CA with the sequential. And people compliment them often.... I can say I searched and tolled and didn't find too many stock light options. And when I did, they were just someone selling CA equipment.

I've heard bad things lately. I had one on my '05 Katana but only had the bike for 4 months after the install.

Do u have video of your setup?

I've heard bad things lately. I had one on my '05 Katana but only had the bike for 4 months after the install.

Do u have video of your setup?

Jason, we're working on bringing on a line of stock taillights right now. Likely 2-3 weeks puts us in early January.

This is a terrible picture, but it's the 08+ taillight in a clear & smoke version.

suzuki_hayabusa_08_1.jpg suzuki_hayabusa_08_2.jpg

Clear Alt has been the only game in town for many years. Emgo also makes oem replacement lens too for bikes, but never got beyond oem replacements that we're aware of.

suzuki_hayabusa_08_1.jpg

suzuki_hayabusa_08_2.jpg

No.. I don't have any video of my tail light. And tonight I have a lot of baking to do, but if I can get some time I'll try to post it.

Looks good. Who did you buy yours from on eBay? How long have you had it? Have you had any issues?

Do you have any Gen1 versions comin in?

Actually yes, but still really terrible pics. Take me 1-2 days to get come better pics. These are OEM replacement housings, so you'd still use the stock socket & bulb of your choice with this type of option.

suzuki_hayabusa_99_1.jpg suzuki_hayabusa_99_2.jpg

suzuki_hayabusa_99_1.jpg

suzuki_hayabusa_99_2.jpg

I just need the sequential LED board. I have the stock lens and housing I'm already using.

I just went with an aftermarket undertail... That way i got my uniqueness and brightness all in one shot.

But he's looking for a GenI. I made a video of mine, but now can't find my cable to d/l it to the computer and the u/l to the site. Hope I'll find it before work.

Here's the 99-07 stock taillight housing with LED board inside. This comes in clear or smoke lens.

suzuki_hayabusa_99_3-smoke.jpg

suzuki_hayabusa_99_1.jpg

suzuki_hayabusa_99_3-smoke.jpg

suzuki_hayabusa_99_1.jpg

I don't need a housing just a SEQUENTIAL led board. I have an LED board in there already that I made. I want SEQUENTIAL..........dang

Jason, I think for that, you're buying components rather than that actual part, so a good direction to go might be to either make your own with off-the-shelf items. You can buy LED's anywhere so possibly check out suppliers that sell just the LED strips and go from there?

Back