okc in January

wv rider

Registered
Gonna be out again 5th through 26th. Just wondering what to expect as far as weather goes. I heard a lot of ice.

Gonna be out again 5th through 26th. Just wondering what to expect as far as weather goes. I heard a lot of ice.

In all honesty it depends. Two years ago I rode for the most part of January, and then last year it was cold and icy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You really never know what to expect around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What part of Okla are you going to be in. Lots of difference. Out West probably Snow and high winds, Centeral - Just Cold with maybe some snow (generally gone in the same day or maybe on the ground for 2 days and very little road problems execpt during the first part when it's falling), Eastern, maybe ice but not much or for very long (unless we get a BAD STORM - not usual), South will be maybe rain and cold. Generally, it's just COLD AND WINDY, meaning wind chill factor will be anywhere from 5 F to 20 F (again depending on which part of Okla your in). Of course we also get Warm (60 F) days also since we are on the convergence of the Gulf Winds blowing North and the Artic Winds coming south. Me, I live in the North Centeral where it's generally Cold and Windy with Very Little Snow accumulations (except for the rare SNOW STORM like last Christmas - 6' Snow Driffs but this is very unusual) ! HAVE FUN and just be prepared for whatever :thumbsup:

Back