Redline Industrial Stands

MEBusa

Registered
Finally ordered the Industrials (Rear, spooled & matching front), this morning. Can't wait to get them. My local shop, had the eco brand in stock, but I wanted something a little more stout, but at the same time, reasonably priced. My 09, has about 350 miles on it, & I haven't done any maintenance to the chain yet. Will try to post pics with the bike, on the stands, when they arrive :)

Good choice! We have 2 sets of Redline Stands in our garage and have no complaints. Ian is a great guy to deal with too.:thumbsup:

I have the caster stands. Two words of advice:

1. BE VERY CAREFUL when putting up the rear stand, if you get the casters wrong (watch the video) it WILL create a tipover. The only marks on my busa happened when I missed and the rear stand came off...dropped the bike.

2. I had a hard time with the fronts lining up correctly too.

3. Lastly, do not roll around the garage unless you are sure the floor is clean; even a small pebble can cause a caster to lock and unhinge the whole thing.

Having said that, once if figured out exactly how to use them, I am very happy that I can wheel my bike into small spots in my garage.

Last edited:
Thanks Skydivr

I ordered the non caster ones. They have the double wheels. I will be extra careful, when putting the bike on the stands. Will get a spotter the first few time, to get a good feel. I will not be sliding the bike around once on the stands, so movement won't be an issue for me. The stands will be for maintenance and parking, or storing.
Posted via Mobile Device

I really like my Redline rear stand, and even better it was given to me by an Org. member!! Now I can keep the Pit Bull at work and the Redline at home in the garage!:thumbsup:

Thanks Skydivr

I ordered the non caster ones. They have the double wheels. I will be extra careful, when putting the bike on the stands. Will get a spotter the first few time, to get a good feel. I will not be sliding the bike around once on the stands, so movement won't be an issue for me. The stands will be for maintenance and parking, or storing.
Posted via Mobile Device

The one's without casters are much more stable; I store mine in a pretty tight spot so it's helpful for movement in the garage. I use Pitbulls on my trackbike I think they are the best stationary stands, but Redlines are good too comes down to a matter of price/preference.

The one's without casters are much more stable; I store mine in a pretty tight spot so it's helpful for movement in the garage. I use Pitbulls on my trackbike I think they are the best stationary stands, but Redlines are good too comes down to a matter of price/preference.

Thanks Skydivr, for the helpful feed back. I'm glad I got the redlines. :thumbsup: And I will post an update, on my experience with the redlines. Thanks again! :)

Got my stands over a few weeks ago. Just wanted to post some pics, of them received, and then holding up my Busa. :)

I love the stands. Very well constructed. The bike is very sturdy on them. Nice look too :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Got my stands over a few weeks ago. Just wanted to post some pics, of them received, and then holding up my Busa.

I love the stands. Very well constructed. The bike is very sturdy on them. Nice look too

Stands 1.jpg

stands 2.jpg

Stands 3.jpg

Stands 4.jpg

Back