LinkedIn & Hayabusa.org - Who's on both?

pashnit

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
Who's on both LinkedIn & Hayabusa.org.

I suppose being a sponsor is technically a job title so the automated system beckons me into adding that (how does it know this stuff?). Problem with LinkedIn is it's generally for professional people (my brother loves it!) and I just own the place, not sure if I'm very professional. :laugh: Most of the requests I get, have no idea who these people are. (vs. Facebook where motorcyclists always have motorcycle pics everywhere on their FB pages). FB is also more conducive for obsessive motorcycle people.

So I think if you do a search on LinkedIn for Hayabusa.org, you should get me. Anyone else have Hayabusa.org listed in their LinkedIn profiles?

Care to connect with me, click the buttons and game on. :thumbsup:

Who else is on here?

hayabusa.jpg

hayabusa.jpg

Last edited:
I am on LinkedIn because I am in the oilfield. People change jobs often and it helps to stay connected because it is a who you know driven industry when it comes to my line of work.

I am on both + for those that are not many companies recruit from there because it is a good networking site

I have yet to ever be contacted about anything other than connection requests. We will see I guess. :laugh:

Im on linkedin but have not found a use for it yet... Seems like a professional facebook.

Id say anything that could get you noticed is a good thing Tim :thumbsup: Get the pashnit website noticed!

I'm on both. But linkedin hasn't helped me to much on the professional end:laugh:But it would be great to hookup with my Busa Pals.

Back