Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

i dont understand why choppers are so *bad ass* cause all they are is a torque filled engine in a frame and a seat?

i dont understand why choppers are so *bad ass* cause all they are is a torque filled engine in a frame and a seat?

:rofl:Where have you been!? Don't you know!? The louder a bike is, the faster it goes! Same applies to a Civic or Cavalier...add a fart can, gain 35hp:laugh:

These things handle like absolute pigs. (I guess that's opposed to Hogs, which handle pretty good!). It is beyond me why anybody would want one, but this one is particularly ugly.

Last edited:
just repaint it and take it to the bike shows...put some hooters girls or tilted kilt girls on it and post us the pictures:laugh:

just repaint it and take it to the bike shows...put some hooters girls or tilted kilt girls on it and post us the pictures:laugh:
I always admire people who focus on the solution, not the problem.

Shoot, a bunch of hooters girls might make the $20k investment worthwhile!

Motel 6? :rofl: Wouldnt you think whoever built that would of walked into work one day and just looked at that and asked himself what the heck am i doing? :poke: I like alot of choppers but this one isnt my style at all.

It is hideous. Im not a fan of those choppers at all hoever i have seen very few that look alright. I would never own one.

Must be one of Sr.'s builds. No creativity, no real thought put into the design.

Last edited:
Looks like: If walmart built custom choppers?

i dunno whats worse...the bike or the carpet it's on...looks like one gay biker came...partied hard...then?...puked all over the floor. :laugh:

and he hasnt left yet! :rofl:

anybody checked the bathroom? :laugh:

i'd call OCC, and trade them for a plain black tank and fender set. or maybe white.

Even if I owned a Motel 6, I wouldn't be caught in public on that thing painted as is.

Looks like a kit bike, not a one off fully fabricated custom.

Back