East coast in the winter???

I am in the north GA, south SC area and ride most of the time in the winter. There are a couple of weeks in Jan or Feb that I take the car because the wind on the interstate can be bad.

I was going to ride through this winter. Here, south of Richmond, we typically don't get that much snow. Well..... It's already snowed twice this year, including right now with three inches on my car. :angry: We usually don't get snow until January or Feb...

Hey thats my old stompin grounds!!! Livin in Florida now tho....we ride all year round here...just can't beat that!!!

I am in the north GA, south SC area and ride most of the time in the winter. There are a couple of weeks in Jan or Feb that I take the car because the wind on the interstate can be bad.

hmm... u got snow today.... i want pictures of u riding, lol

Gainesville is close to me in Burke VA. Send me a PM. I could be talked into a little road time.

You may have left Californica sunshine, but you just moved to some of the best roads on earth!

:welcome: to VA, I'm a little farther south Chesapeake,VA hit me up I ride year round with my club we could road trip it as soon as I get my new engine in my bike a a little time off of work.

Welcome to Va....some great roads. I live in Staunton and try to ride year round when the weather hits high 40's or 50's. Happens more then you might think.:thumbsup:

I am in Philly and I am still riding, didn't today cause it was like 23 out side and a little snow on the ground, but it is going to hit the mid 30's so I plan on going home for lunch and picking the bike up. But I have issues...I Hate being in a car. I am still going to try to make it through the winter on days the road is dry :thumbsup:

Cool...I used to run a beer route for Miller there....

:laugh:I used to run a Pepsi route there...the beer guys where always dropping their stuff in the middle of the coolers! So we got to stock their stuff too.

Last edited:
Back