So where's my bailout money huh?

relax...R&D money...as..

Every motorcycle cop in the nation is still waiting for Willy G to discover the overhead cam and radiators. :poke: :rofl:

must be awefully embarrasing for a Stormtrooper type HD LEO to get outrun by a prius! :laugh:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

relax...R&D money...as..

Every motorcycle cop in the nation is still waiting for Willy G to discover the overhead cam and radiators. :poke: :rofl:

must be awefully embarrasing for a Stormtrooper type HD LEO to get outrun by a prius! :laugh:

+10000000 :rofl:

Actually the "Feds" are not the feds as most people think. The Federal Reserve bank is not part of the government. The Federal Reserve bank loans money TO the government and other large entities.
To the best of my knowledge the Federal Reserve was not loaning out money that belonged to "we the people", so technically it was not really a "bailout" so to speak. :-)
Happy Holidays guys.!!

Actually the "Feds" are not the feds as most people think. The Federal Reserve bank is not part of the government. The Federal Reserve bank loans money TO the government and other large entities.
To the best of my knowledge the Federal Reserve was not loaning out money that belonged to "we the people", so technically it was not really a "bailout" so to speak. :-)
Happy Holidays guys.!!

yep..corruption runs rampant at all levels...just like the war on drugs..which turns out to be...

Rich people on perscription drugs arresting poor people on street drugs so the lower middle classers can work at our many correction facilities that politically connected croney phoney contractors built for million$...such a viscouse circle of life. :whistle:

LOL, it's all about "vision".
When a politician or upper management has "vision" it's a stroke of brilliance.
When a worker bee has "vision" they arrest him for doing drugs. :-)

LOL, it's all about "vision".
When a politician or upper management has "vision" it's a stroke of brilliance.
When a worker bee has "vision" they arrest him for doing drugs. :-)

:rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl:

how true..heck..i'm surprised the patriot act didnt outlaw the phrase..

"Corrupt Government"

How about that multi-million $$$ earmark that got signed off to Kentucky Rep Hal Rodgers (aka "The Prince Of Pork") daughter for the study of "Cheetahs"..in the wild...in kentucky?..turns out she works for this Cheetah foundation fund..in kentucky...where ther obviously are NO CHeetahs! :banghead:

check it out..

Anderson Cooper - Prince Of Pork | Earmarks | Mediaite

PS: Blows my mind that we cant afford schoolbooks for our own children but we can afford to build school after school in iraq and afghanistan?..we have met the enemy..and they are us. :banghead:

Back