What ECU Flashing Setup is Best?

Banshee807

Registered
Who's making the best ECU Flashing systems for 07 Gen I Busa? Was looking at boostbysmith.com earlier in the year as it's been mentioned on the forums before as a good option is there anything better/cheaper or is smitty still tops?

+1000...tested and proven.
P.S. Do you have a tuner nearby that is skilled/experienced with ECU flashing?

Well that's the only question, in Canada the market for motorcycle tuning is quite small and the number ppl modding big fast bikes is limited especially in Ontario due to high costs and ridiculous insurance rates. There is a tuner with dyno available nearby but most of his work has been based around PC setups and not specific to ECU Flashing so that is one option. The other option is to get it tuned across the boarder in upper state NY.

yep

RCC Turbo
1-519-335-6504
88785 Toll Gate Line
Fordwich
Ontario
Canada
N0G 1V0

Last edited:
RCC was/still is an option but I live on the boarder of Quebec and Ontario so the distance is substantial as compared to other options.

Well that's the only question, in Canada the market for motorcycle tuning is quite small and the number ppl modding big fast bikes is limited especially in Ontario due to high costs and ridiculous insurance rates. There is a tuner with dyno available nearby but most of his work has been based around PC setups and not specific to ECU Flashing so that is one option. The other option is to get it tuned across the boarder in upper state NY.

I live in NY and there is not that many tuners here. My best bet is to go to Canada and take it to rcc.

Back