does any one know burkhartcycle.com

scrappy

Registered
I am curious because i ordered something from them Nov 23rd, they said it would take no longer than 6 days to arrive to my location. Well it has been several weeks and i am hoping that nothing has happened to the owner or the company. Does any one on the forum know the owner Tom Burkhart?
their address is

Burkhart Performance, Inc
4816 S. County Rd. 60 SW
Greensburg, IN 47240
United States

I ordered mirror extenders from them last year. A friend of mine also ordered the same a few months ago. Zero problems with them.

Right on, i had a feeling they would be reputable, but its kinda crazy that out of the 4 emails and 3 phone calls the past two weeks that no one has replied yet...I am hoping that nothing has happened to the owner, im pretty sure its a machine shop and i know how things can get really slow if some one gets sick or injured.

Ordered the part online from them. Never got a shipping confirmation........part just showed up at my door. I actually sent them an email wondering where my part was. They responded to me about a week after I got the part. I wouldn't worry about it.:thumbsup:

FWIW......I would order from them again.

Last edited:
I bought mirror extenders also last summer, no problems. It's a small operation, they might close down for the holiday season.

I bought mirror extenders also last summer, no problems. It's a small operation, they might close down for the holiday season.

I am thinking the same thing, but i read nothing on their webpage that stated that.. i really hope it gets here in the next few days otherwise i will have to do a double order from another company then ask burkhart if they will accept unopened returned parts. My bike is scheduled for a tune near christmas and i only need the 1 billet part i ordered to complete the engine work for this tune.

GOOD NEWS! I got an email today from Mr.Burkhart, apparently they had some issues with something this past week, i am not sure what and he didn't go into detail. I hope all is well with them..

Back