Sponsor's

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
I need the best price shipped to my door on EBC extreme Pro Pads for the front and EBC HH pads for the rear, Also i need caliper rebuild kits for front and rear. Let me know what you got:thumbsup:

I need the best price shipped to my door on EBC extreme Pro Pads for the front and EBC HH pads for the rear, Also i need caliper rebuild kits for front and rear. Let me know what you got:thumbsup:

Hey "07", it's probably best to go to the sponsors section and make the contact effort yourself. Not all of our sponsors scan the dialog on the org daily.....they are busy with their businesses. No doubt many have what you want, you just gotta turn the stones over yourself. Raydog

Do you want the pistons with the seals for the calipers or just the seal kit?

just the seal kit. im powder coating my calipers so i need to disassemble them to do that and just want to put new hardware in when i put them back together

EBC extreme Pro Pads
- $54.12 per side

EBC HH pads
- $24.77

caliper rebuild kits for front and rear
Front - $27.26 per caliper
Rear - $10.22

Total = $197.75 to your door

caliper rebuild kits for front and rear. Let me know what you got:thumbsup:

Go Brembo. :cheerleader:

Brembo Brake Calipers | Buy Now | Pashnit Moto

Shipped these out today for the 08+ Busa. :thumbsup:

brembo_Dsc03437_900.jpg

brembo_Dsc03437_900.jpg

Same customer also bought this little number. Just looking at it is :cheerleader:

Dsc03444.jpg

Dsc03446.jpg

Dsc03447.jpg

Dsc03444.jpg

Dsc03446.jpg

Dsc03447.jpg

lol...at those prices.....no cut on you pash i know thats how much they are...... i could buy another used bike almost!:laugh:

Back